What do you prioritize over God?
Dear Parents and Family,
These meditation/ journal questions from this week's Summit Lesson (pages 29-30) are particularly important questions we should regularly be asking ourselves.
• What do you put in front of Christ? If you ranked the
importance of (or your love for) different things in your
life, what is above Jesus? Does the way you act and
spend your time reflect this reality? Why or why not?
• Reflect on Jesus’ words, “He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for my sake will find it”
• What is your reaction to Jesus’ words in the Gospel?
How does this Gospel message apply to you, today?
• Why is it so difficult to put Christ first in our lives?
What obstacles seem to prevent us from doing
• Have you ever thought about the “rewards” of
discipleship? What are these rewards? How can we
remember that discipleship has a cost but also an
• What crosses do teens often carry? What crosses
are you carrying?
Make sure you check out the Summit video below for more on these questions.
Life Teen has decided to wrap-up their Global Life Night series for the summer.
And a reminder,
The links to USCCB and Life Teen materials on racism continue to be available by clicking the logos in this email. Whether you use these materials or not, I encourage you to speak and teach about this issue with your children. If you don't do it, the news media, Dr. Google, their friends, and society at large will teach your children. And do you really want that to happen?
We are praying for you and your families every week!
Summit - Digital.pdf
on Wednesday, June 24 at 3:00PM